Covering many aspects of Vietnamese history and culture from the Vietnam War to its distant past, our tours will introduce you to Vietnamese music and dance, its superb cuisine and the spectacular beauty of the country and its people. We will visit sites ranging from the Viet Cong tunnels of the DMZ, the Hill-tribes of Sapa, the Citadel at Hue, the colonial city of Hoi An, the highlands around Dalat and the islands off Nha Trang. We will walk through the streets and markets of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and travel by boat up the Mekong into Cambodia to visit the spectacular temples of Angkor Wat and the old city of Angkor Thom.
- The bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and Hanoi;
- Walk among the Hill-tribes of Sapa; The Citadel and Royal Tombs of Hue;
- The World Heritage listed colonial city of Hoi An;
- Walk through the Cuc Phuong and Bach Ma National Parks and the pine-clad hills around Dalat;
- Crawl through the Viet Cong tunnels at Vinh Moc;
- Swim in the crystal clear seas and visit the islands off Nga Trang;
- Take a boat ride up the Mekong River from the Delta into Cambodia;
- Explore the vast city and temples of My Son, Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom;
- Dine on exquisite cuisine and take lessons on how to prepare a few dishes.